- Audit Reporting
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Introduction to Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
To report on audited records you can either create a report based on Audit Records or use a report based on another object type, such as Opportunities, and link to audit information. (To find audit information use the breadcrumb on More Columns.) For more information on Audit in general, click here.
Report to show which records were deleted last week
This is a simple list report, showing as many columns as you want, with criteria applied to narrow down which records are returned.
- Create a new pre-populated report based on Audit Records and give it a name.
- Lots of columns already exist, such as: Action; Record Type; Reference; User Name and you can add any others you might be interested in.
- Add a criterion to show only those records where the Action is delete.
- Add a second criterion to show only those records that were deleted last week. To do this within the Criteria tab click Add criteria. Using the dropdown picklist select More Columns, then select Date. Apply an Operator of 'is in calendar range' and use the Calendar range picklist to select last week.
The resulting report will look something like the one in the screenshot below. Notice that there are multiple rows for the same request (eg, request 16,602, which is highlighted). This is because the single action of deleting a record also deletes all the relationships that existed between that record and others on your database. If you simply want to see which records (rather than relationships) have been deleted you can add a criterion to remove any rows where the Reference is blank.
Report to show how many Opportunities have been won this quarter
This report calculates how many Opportunities have been won this quarter, summarised by salesperson. It assumes that the Assigned To field is used to capture the salesperson's name and uses audit to identify the date that an Opportunity changed to Stage 5 - Closed Won, regardless of what stage it was at previously. You probably use different Opportunity Stages to identify won deals, but the same theory can be applied.
Create a pre-populated report based on Opportunities and give it a name.
Add a calculated column to identify which Opportunities have been given a new value of 'Stage 5 - Closed Won' using the following formula: IF( audit_records.fields.new_value = 'Stage 5 - Closed Won', 1, 0)
You can now add a calculated criterion to limit the report only show records which have returned a 1 in the column created above.
Add another criterion to limit the report to those records where the Opportunity was moved to Stage 5 in the current calendar quarter, which will look like this (click to enlarge):