- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Desktop Environment
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Importing Data
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Workbooks Web Insights
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- People & Organisations
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- Jira Issue to new Case
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
Customer Contracts are effectively another set of Transaction Documents within Workbooks, which help you manage the contractual obligations that exist between you and your Customers.
Contracts are available to users with the appropriate extension licence. For information on editions and extensions, please click here.
Contracts show the Start and End Date on screen, making it easy for Customer Support personnel to see whether or not a customer has a current contract which entitles them to Support, as soon as they answer the phone.
You can manage your Contracts easily by altering the Contract Status. This can be either Draft, Active, Inactive, Suspended, or Closed.
Customer Location is also part of Customer Contracts, so you can manage the obligations you have to different branches of the same company.
As with all Transaction Documents, the Copy Document functionality within Contracts enables you to create other Transaction Documents quickly and easily.
Contracts are Importable, Exportable, and Reportable, to enable effective management.
You can see all Support Cases related to the Contract from within the Cases tab; and from the People tab, you can view the relationships that third-parties have with the contract.