Contracts are available to users with the appropriate extension licence. (For information on editions and extensions, please click here.)
- Contracts show the Start and End Date on screen making it easy for Customer Support personnel, for example, to see whether or not a customer is entitled to Support, as soon as they pick up the phone.
- You can manage your Contracts easily by altering the Contract Status, which is either Draft, Active, Inactive, Suspended, or Closed.
- Customer Location is also part of Customer Contracts, so you can manage the obligations you have to different branches of the same company.
- As with other Transaction Documents, there is the Copy Document functionality within Contracts, which enables you to create other Transaction Documents quickly and easily.
- Contracts are Importable, Exportable, and Reportable, to enable effective management.
- See all Support Cases that relate to the Contract from within the Cases tab; from the People tab, you can view the relationships that third-parties have to this contract.