- Installing the Connector
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
Please be aware that anti-virus scanners might prohibit the download of the Connector files. In this situation, you may need to temporarily disable your security system to allow the download but of course, remember to activate it again.
- Workbooks, firewalls and proxies
- How do I get the WOC to only sync data from workbooks to outlook and not vice versa?
- Outlook Connector Error During Install - "Error 2878.On the dialog select_profile the control ComboBox2 has a possible value"
- How do I restart Outlook with the /resetfolders parameter? I'm receiving a message stating "Corrupted storage detected"
- What does "This record is incomplete because it did not match your filter" mean?
- Workbooks Outlook Connector - Issues, Conflicts and Duplicates
Setting up the Workbooks Outlook Connector happens in five main steps:
- Downloading and installing the software. Click here to download.
- Setting up Outlook Connector Filters
- Configuring Synchronisations
- Advanced Settings
- First Synchronisation
Remember to check that your environment meets the system requirements before going ahead. Details of these requirements can be found by clicking on this link.
Please note that the Outlook Connector can only be installed on one machine accessing any particular mailbox. If you get a second PC you should uninstall it from the first PC before installing it on the second one.
Before you begin
The correct operation of the Connector is not guaranteed if you have a corrupt 'OST' file. An OST is an Offline Folder file which is maintained by Outlook so that you can access your emails, contacts, and calendar entries while not corrected to the Exchange Server. As a precaution, we recommend that before installing the Connector you remove and re-create your OST file.
For Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2007 follow the instructions on the Microsoft support site here in the section "Re-create an offline Outlook Data File (.ost)".
Check to see whether you have the Microsoft Business Contact Manager add-in installed; if so please disable it: it is not compatible with the Workbooks Outlook Connector.
Make sure the Workbooks Outlook Connector module has been activated on your database. If you are unsure, ask your System Administrator to check (within Start > Configuration > Users & Security > Licences & Modules > Modules)
Installing the Software
Click Next. This will bring up the following screen, allowing you choose where you wish the installation folder to be:
Click Next. The following screen is where you can choose which Outlook profile to use for the Outlook Connector. Select the profile you want to use, and click Next.
Having selected the desired profile, the Outlook Connector is ready to be installed. Click Install.
You will then see the following screen, showing the status of the installation.
When the installation is complete, you will see the following screen. Click Finish.
This completes the first part of the installation process. Now open Outlook, and the Workbooks Outlook Connector Assistant will start. See the following page for the First Run Assistant guide.