- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
- Creating Pre populating Activities
- Reviewing Live Activities
- Count records
- Inviting multiple attendees on meetings
- How to automatically cc/bcc the email dropbox when sending emails in Outlook
- How do I get the WOC to only sync data from workbooks to outlook and not vice versa?
- Outlook Connector Error During Install - "Error 2878.On the dialog select_profile the control ComboBox2 has a possible value"
- How do I restart Outlook with the /resetfolders parameter? I'm receiving a message stating "Corrupted storage detected"
- What does "This record is incomplete because it did not match your filter" mean?
You can create Meeting Activities in Workbooks, just as you would any other type of Activity. The record looks similar to other Activity records but includes fields for Location and Start and End Dates and Times.
Adding Meetings to your Calendar
Once you've created a Meeting record you can download it to your calendar by generating an iCal record. There are two ways to do this:
- From a Meeting record - open the relevant Meeting record and click Download;
- From the Activities Landing Page - open the Activities Landing Page and navigate to the view that contains the Meeting record you want to add to your calendar. Click on the Download button at the end of the relevant row.
NOTE: You may see a browser prompt asking if you want to leave your current page. Click yes (or the equivalent) to accept this.
Both methods will download an iCal record for this Meeting. If you want to modify any details you can do so, then click Save & Close. This adds the Meeting to your Outlook calendar.
If someone is making appointments on your behalf in Workbooks, the appointment maker can download the appointment and forward the iCal/ics file to you by email attachment. Upon receipt, open the attachment and Outlook will import it to the calendar as if you downloaded it yourself.