- Displaying & Adding Transaction Documents
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
Opportunities, Quotations and Customer Orders can also be viewed by navigating to the Landing Page for that object type (eg, Start > Sales > Opportunities or Quotations or Customer Orders).
- Template Opportunity
- Invoicing for shipping charges
- Recommended practice for dealing with accidentally POSTED invoices
- Default Recipients in Email Templates
- What rules govern the ability to delete a DRAFT invoice?
- Related Items (ORD and INV)
- Two Duplicate Orders showing in Reports
- Bringing your quotations alive with product pictures
- Applying discounts to a quotation
- Creating Contracts
- Supplier Orders
- My Transactions - all those Customer Transactions (of any type) that are either assigned to you or that have been marked to appear in your My Transactions view using the Watch functionality;
- All Transactions - all the Customer Transactions (of any type) on your database;
- All Quotations - all the Quotations on your database;
- All Orders - all the Customer Orders on your database;
- All Invoices - all the Invoices on your database;
- All Credit Notes - all the Credit Notes on your database.
To open any of the records displayed in the views above, hover over the row until it become underlined and click on it.
To create a Customer Transaction within Workbooks either:
- Click Start > Finance > Customer Transactions and choose New Quotation/Order/Invoice/Credit Note from the Actions options on the left-hand side; or:
- Navigate to the appropriate Landing Page and choose New Quotation or New Order; or:
- Open an existing Customer Transaction document and use the Copy Document function to generate a new record.
NOTE: You can open the customer record for the transaction by clicking on the icon at the top of the header or next to the customer name. Similarly, if the transaction is based on an existing Opportunity, you can open that record by clicking on the icon next to the Opportunity name. You can see which Opportunity the document was created from by viewing the 'created from document' and 'created from reference' columns on the Landing Pages.
See the page on Transaction Documents Fields Help to learn more about completing the upper section of a Transaction Document and the page on Transaction Documents Line Items Help to learn more about populating the Line Items grid.