- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Desktop Environment
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Importing Data
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- People & Organisations
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to the Outlook Connector
- Using the Outlook Connector
- Before downloading the Outlook Connector
- System Requirements
- Installation Guide
- First Run Assistant
- Download/update the Outlook Connector
- Outlook Connector Troubleshooting
- Exchange Server Sync
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
Using the Knowledge Base
Visit our Forum to post any questions you have about how to use Workbooks
You should be able to find all the information you need about using Workbooks Online in the following pages. If you're stuck, you can post your query on one of our forums, or search for what you're looking for.
We've tried to set out this Knowledge Base in an intuitive way so you can navigate to what you want to know as quickly as possible.
If you're new to Workbooks, we'd suggest you take a quick look at the pages in the Introduction and Navigation & Editing sections first, and then have a browse.
There are a few screenshots across the Knowledge Base to help you understand what goes on in Workbooks. Simply click on the screenshot to open a bigger image so you can see the detail more easily.
- Workbooks for Salespeople:
Why not check out what Workbooks can do for you in the Leads and Opportunities sections? After that, go the Reporting section and see how the Reporting tool in Workbooks can help you manage better your Leads and Opportunities.
- Workbooks for Marketers:
Take a look through the Marketing section and learn how Workbooks can help you create and track Marketing Campaigns. In the Reporting section, find out how to create reports which can, for example, tell you how well your Campaigns are doing.
- Workbooks for Sales Support:
Check out the Transaction Documents section to see how you can create and manage Orders, Invoices, Suppliers etc.
- Workbooks for Customer Support:
Learn how to manage your Cases and about Web2Case which automatically creates a Case in Workbooks when someone logs an issue on your website. See this and more Support tips in the Cases section.
- Workbooks for System Administrators:
Learn about what happens 'under the Workbooks bonnet' in the System Administration section.