- Adding People to Outlook
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- PDF Configuration
To synchronise Outlook contacts with Workbooks consider upgrading your licence to include the Workbooks Outlook Connector.
- How to automatically cc/bcc the email dropbox when sending emails in Outlook
- Sending images in Workbooks emails
- Alternative Email Addresses and Dropboxes
- Email to Case
- Additional email addresses
- How do I get the WOC to only sync data from workbooks to outlook and not vice versa?
- Outlook Connector Error During Install - "Error 2878.On the dialog select_profile the control ComboBox2 has a possible value"
- How do I restart Outlook with the /resetfolders parameter? I'm receiving a message stating "Corrupted storage detected"
- What does "This record is incomplete because it did not match your filter" mean?
- People Categories
- Duplicate records
- Sending quotes
There are two ways to add a contact to Outlook:
NOTE: You may see a browser prompt asking if you want to leave your current page. Click yes (or the equivalent) to accept this.
Both methods will download a vCard for the relevant Person. Click on it to open a card like the one below. If you want to modify any details you can do so, then click Save & Close. This adds the contact to your Outlook contacts.
If the contact already exists within your Outlook contacts, you’ll receive a prompt asking if you want to add the Person as a new contact or update the information that already exists in Outlook. Choose your preferred option and click Update.