- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Desktop Environment
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Mailing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Workbooks Web Insights
- GatorMail Integration
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- People & Organisations
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- Jira Issue to new Case
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
Introduction to People & Organisations
At the core of Workbooks' functionality are its contact management tools. The functionality within the People and Organisation records allows for a holistic view of your business contacts, enabling you to view and keep track of all the interactions you (and your colleagues) have with other People and Organisations.
Workbooks uses a concept of Relationships to allow you to describe the relationships People and Organisations have with other People and Organisations within Workbooks. For example, a common relationship is to make a Person an employee of an Organisation. Using a Person record, for instance, you can:
You can download a person record or a meeting into email clients by clicking on the Download button - this saves a vCard or iCal, respectively, to be put into Outlook or other email clients.
- Record contact data for them.
- Create Activities to manage your contact with them, and view all historic activities.
- Record Notes and attach files.
- Record all Cases raised by the Person.
- Document the relationship they have with you and your Organisation.
- Document the relationships they have with other People and Organisations in your database.
- View information pertaining to that record under the Summary tab.