- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Desktop Environment
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Importing Data
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
- Mail Shots
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- People & Organisations
- Introduction to Reporting
- Displaying Reports
- Creating Reports
- Reporting Explained
- Emailing Scheduled Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Using Formulae
- Displaying reports within Record Views
- Audit Reporting
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to the Outlook Connector
- Using the Outlook Connector
- Before downloading the Outlook Connector
- System Requirements
- Installation Guide
- First Run Assistant
- Download/update the Outlook Connector
- Outlook Connector Troubleshooting
- Exchange Server Sync
- Introduction to System Administration
- Users & Security
- Email & Integration
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Linked Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- PDF Configuration
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
- Contact Support
Displaying & Adding Organisations
By default, the Organisations Landing Page gives you a choice of views, including:
- My Organisations - a subset of the All Organisations view showing a list of those Organisation records that either assigned to you or that you are watching.
- All Organisations - all the Organisation records on your database.
- Customers - all the Organisations on your database that have been classified as customers of your Own Organisation.
- Prospects - all the Organisations on your database that have been classified as prospects of your Own Organisation.
- Suppliers - all the Organisations on your database that have been classified as suppliers to your Own Organisation.
- Partners - all the Organisations on your database that have been classified as partners of your Own Organisation.
- Competitors - all the Organisations on your database that have been classified as competitors of your Own Organisation.
You can add new Organisation records individually or import them in bulk. Workbooks can import data from CSV (comma separated value) format files, which is a very common file format when transferring data.
Always search the database before adding new records to avoid duplications.
To create an individual Organisation record, either:
- Click Start > Organisations > New Organisation; or:
- Click Start > New > Organisation.
Either option will bring up the new Organisation data form for completion.
Complete the form and when you've finished click Save & Close. This record now forms part of your database and will appear in the My Organisations and/or All Organisations view (depending on whether or not you have chosen to Watch the record).