- Welcome to the Knowledge Base
- Supported browsers
- Landing Pages
- HTML Editor
- Welcome Messages & Bulletins
- Exporting Data
- Multi Language
- Notifications & Reminders
- Forecasts & Quotas
- Introduction to Importing
- Preparing your Import Data
- Workbooks Import Wizard
- Managing your Imports
- Introduction to Marketing
- Mailing Lists
- Marketing Campaigns
- Upload Library
Workbooks Web Insights
- Tracking Code
- Setting up the Plugin
- Viewing Web Insights Data on your Form Layouts
- Domain Names and Online Activities
- Reporting incorrect Leads created through Web Insights
- Reporting on Web Insights data
- Using UTM Values
- Why aren’t Online Activities being created in the database?
- Why is GatorLeads recording online activities in a foreign language?
- Using HubSpot with Workbooks
- Introduction to Event Management
- Enabling the Event Management Module
- Using Event Records
- The Event Management Portal
- Installing the Event Management Portal
- Amending Event Portal Parameters
- GatorMail Integration
- Creditsafe Integration
- People & Organisations
Electronic Signing Tools
- People, Organisations & Cases with DocuSign
- Setting up the DocuSign Integration
- Taking Payments with DocuSign
- Creating a Document with a DocuSign Template
- Creating a Document with a Workbooks PDF
- Managing DocuSign Documents
- Adobe Sign Integration
- Docusign Integration
- Introduction to Reporting
- Using Reports
- Exporting Reports
- Advanced Reporting
- Compliance Record
- Data Enrichment
- Introduction to Transaction Documents
- Credit Notes
- Customer Orders
- Supplier Orders
- Contract Management
- Introduction to Zapier
- Available Triggers and Actions
- Linking your Workbooks Account to Zapier
Setting up Zaps
- Posted Invoices to Xero Invoices
- Xero payments to Workbooks Tasks
- New Case to Google Drive folder
- New Case to Basecamp Project
- New Workbooks Case to JIRA Ticket
- Jira Issue to new Case
- 123FormBuilder Form Entry to Case
- Eventbrite Attendee to Sales Lead and Task
- Facebook Ad Leads to Sales Leads
- Wufoo Form Entry to Sales Lead
- Posted Credit Note to Task
- Survey Monkey responses to Tasks
- Multistep Zaps
- Outlook Connector
- Exchange Server Sync
- Workbooks Mobile Client
- Introduction to System Administration
Users & Security
- User Groups
- Account Settings
- Licences & Modules
Email & Integration
- Email Settings
- API Keys
- Web to Case and Web to Lead
- Preference Centre
- MailChimp, Constant Contact & dotMailer
- Postcode Lookup
- SharePoint Integration
- Bank Account Validation
- Creating & Modifying Picklists
- Creating Custom Fields
- Report-based Custom Fields
- Record Templates
- Form Layouts
- Customising relationships between parties
- Opportunity Stages
- Custom Records
- PDF Configuration
- Contact Support
- Releases & Roadmap
- Workbooks Glossary
Watch our 'Getting Started with Workbooks' video at the foot of this page to get a head start with using Workbooks.
Unlike many other CRM solutions, Workbooks is intuitive and simple to understand. Workbooks provides a "windows-like" desktop interface with advanced features, such as sorting, grouping and filtering.
- Use the Start button (1) to access your records and other parts of Workbooks.
- Click the Training Videos icon (2) to access our current short training videos. These are added to regularly so remember to revisit this page from time to time.
- Use the Search icon (3), or search bar to find the records which you're looking for quickly.
- Use the two small icons (4) in the taskbar to close all windows, or show only the current window, respectively.
You can control which, if any, windows open automatically when you login, by 'pinning' Landing Pages and/or records using the pushpin symbol towards the top right right-hand corner: (5). Clicking on this symbol changes the symbol's appearance (so it now shows like this ) and causes the Landing Page or record to open when you first login.
NOTE: The window will appear the same size and in the same position as it was when you pinned it. You can stop the window from opening on login by clicking on the pushpin again or by deleting the option from the My Pinned Windows section within Preferences.
Clicking Start opens a menu from which you can navigate to records. For example, clicking Start > People opens the My People Landing Page, seen below. From here you can choose to show other views, open records, customise the appearance of the grid, create new records and manage queues.
Read more about this functionality in the page on Landing Pages.
- Logging in.
- Searching for data.
- Navigating via Landing Pages.
- Working with data in forms.
- Customising views.
- Setting your Preferences.
Click play to start.
Approx 15 mins